Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer Read'in

This summer I plan on reading at least a decent pile of books, partially for enjoyment, and partially out of necessity. Nothing keeps off summer dumbness than reading a good book. This summer I plan on reading two books by Tom Clancy, The Sum of All Fears and Rainbow Six. I've started both these books before but never finished, they are over 900 pages long and require some thought when reading. All the same they're good books, I just want to start what I've finished. The Sum of All Fears is a book about the USA trying to settle religious violence in the Holy Land and insurgents trying to insight war. Rainbow Six is about an elite anti-terrorist outfit who is being targeted by people inside the US government who wants them out of the way (I think, its been a long time since I started it).

1 comment:

  1. i have heard they are good books and they sound intresting.

    ReplyDelete